Hosted Voip Contact Center Features
With the Adler Hosted Voip Contact Center, you can create a virtual call center through the the global IP network to deliver services on demand with improved customer service and return on investment.
Effective Supply-demand Matching – Our solution creates a virtual point of control for distributed contact center activity, intercepting and prioritizing every contact while simultaneously monitoring agent resources. Agent availability and skillset are accurately matched with customer priority, value and needs against a backdrop of continuous business change. Agents are more productive and customers are better served.
Fast, Flexible, Cost-effective Operations – Our solution is designed around the Software-as-a-Service model for on-demand service delivery. You can scale and grow, adding new sites, agents and services, without costly capex, opex and maintenance costs. Agents need only a PC, phone and Internet connectivity to be productive. Call center supervisors and managers have a convenient web-based dashboard for monitoring and managing far-flung agent resources. Deployments that once took months are done in days or weeks.
Simplified Integration – Our Customer Data Exchange (CDX) is a robust publish-subscribe platform, providing connectivity to existing business applications and data. Your company’s vital business processes and legacy or third party applications can be easily integrated and extended across virtual contact center operations. In this way, different applications can work together under a standard publish/subscribe interface.
The Seratel Difference
- Network-level Queuing – We queues calls in the network, not on premises-based equipment, providing substantial savings in telecom hardware, toll charges and bandwidth.
- Network-level Call Management – Call flows can be dynamically updated in response to business change.
- Intelligent Call Routing – We route callers to a queue, team or site based on such factors as team capacity or priority in the queue.
- Agent-level Routing – Callers are routed to the best available agent, using real-time performance metrics, presence and skill set criteria.
- Agent Screen-pop – Caller information is presented to the agent when the call is delivered, reducing call handling time and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Intelligent Call Delivery – We route callers to the best available agent at the right time. If the agent fails to answer, his status is changed to not-responding and the caller is automatically re-routed to the next available agent.
- Third-party Call Control – We provide a thin-client agent desktop application and a full set of call control features. Calls can be initiated from or transferred to any queue, agent or external number, from Seratel’s Midpoint. This eliminates expensive “tromboning” of call legs and enables cradle-to-grave reporting for each call. Agents can also place out-dial calls to an agent or an external phone number.
- Call Monitoring – Supervisors can monitor any agent located anywhere.
- Barge In – Supervisors can barge in on any monitored call, no matter where the agent is located.
- Call Recording – Centralized recording provides cradle-to-grave recording of live calls between an agent and caller, including transferred calls, regardless of where the agent is located.
- Jukebox – Web-based application enables users to mine and play recorded files.
- Centralized Management – Authorized users have access to call monitoring and barge-in, call recording and real-time call routing management.
- Centralized Reporting – Managers have browser-based access to comprehensive real-time and historical reports. Supervisors can view up-to-the-minute call center statistics, including agent activity, and call, queue, team and site data.
- Data Replication – Creates a local instance of the customer’s call center data which can be downloaded into a premises-based database for custom reporting, analytics, and long-term archival.
- Customer Data Exchange (CDX) – Provide seamless integration with enterprise applications, including routing, IVR, CTI, CRM, WFM, Quality Management and Analytics. We eliminate the time-consuming and expensive systems integration work of a traditional call center implementation.