Secure Exchange & Archive
When using a secure electronic exchange and archive solution, the sender (which can be a person or a system) creates a message containing; Receiver credentials such as name, email, and address, the intended documents, and acceptance criteria such as must respond within 30 days. They then deliver it via the cloud. It’s less expensive! You save money . . .
Problem: Construction Companies send Contractors and Sub Contractors important information such as change orders, terms & conditions, contracts, and billing forms. However, they often get caught in the middle of a “he said, she said” battle when contractors claim they are not liable for charges and or change orders.
Solution: Secure Exchange and Archive allows Construction Companies to deliver all documents in real-time and they can receive acknowledgement of delivery long before the job starts.
- Reduces their exposure
- Eliminates “he said, she said”
- Improves customer service
- Reduces operating costs
The secure exchange and archive solution is comprised of five parts – envelop, encrypt, sign, trace and archive.
SkyStream offers four (4) different types of services which can be selected to match the Business Requirements
- Evidentiary & Signed
- Format & Transport Independent
- Create cover letter Attach any type of file (i.e. audio, video, documents) Can be exchanged by email, FTP, USB key, CD/DVD, Cloud
- Keep control of your messages
- Opening conditions (i.e. within 30 days)
- Revoking of message before opening by recipient
- Fully secure communication
- ID and password authentication
- Data is protected with 256K SSL encryption