VoIP SIP Trunking Service
SIP Trunks are a versatile and cost effective solution that delivers the benefits of VoIP while retaining your existing IP PBX system and Internet connection for both voice and data. Every SIP Trunk includes a DID (Telephone Number) in the area code of your choice or we can port your current number to the Skystream Network.
* Metered rate SIP Trunk plans available on request.
If you run a business, particularly a small or medium-sized business (SMB), you are probably weighing how you can economically and easily migrate to the benefits of a VoIP solution while not immediately abandoning the investment you have made in your existing IP PBX system and handsets.
Skystream VoIP SIP Trunking is the solution that will allow you to make that move by giving you the ability to:
- Purchase a limited number of lines to match your communications costs closely to your actual business needs
- Consolidate your data and voice bills to lower expensive phone bills due to long distance calls and the taxes that go with them
- Leverage your existing Internet connection for both data and voice
- Streamline your communications platform and enjoy immediate and significant economic advantages while smoothly transitioning to a hosted VoIP service
How SIP Trunking Smoothes The Transition
Making your move to VoIP is not as challenging a proposition as you might think. In traditional phone systems, voice and data reside on separate networks within the infrastructure, with separate cost centers and, usually, separate support staffs as well. However, with VoIP SIP Trunking implemented at your PBX site, all of that changes by leveraging your data connection to simultaneously serve both your data and voice needs. As shown in the illustration below, a certified Integrated Access Device (IAD) which is simply installed at your premises, connects to our proprietary network. This configuration provides access to DIDs nationwide and can also lower your long distance bills and other related fees and taxes.
The Bottom Line
It works. It facilitates the changes you need to make your business more profitable and competitive. It allows you to make your move right now, and establish a platform that will serve your business far into the future. It does all of this by:
- Leveraging your existing data connection to connect your PBX to our proprietary network, enabling more economical telecommunication services
- Facilitating a “cap-and-grow” strategy while transitioning to VoIP, as well as shortening and smoothing your move to a fully-hosted VoIP solution
- Allowing you to take advantage of a more favorable tax structure of “Enhanced Services Providers,” which excludes interstate charges regulated by the FCC
- Allowing you to make free intra-LATA calls, because they are considered local calls
For further assistance please contact a Skystream Broadband sales representative